Praise the Lord!
- From RW&CO.
- On sale!
- Took less time to try on and decide on than it did to find a parking spot in the mall during Boxing Week. Literally.
- Brown version of what I had originally envisioned for my wedding dress (lace overlay with a satin ribbon). Which is ironic, and beautiful.
I’m really really grateful:
- That I have 2 bridesmaids.
- For my mom, who scoped out the store before we got there and found the only three brown dresses.
- That they had their size. No need for alterations.
- That the dress is multi-purpose!
- That it took about 15 minutes, and then we sat and chatted for probably half an hour over hot chocolate and caramel lattes.
Kids, God provides.