A good article that’s got me thinking again about food, and this time, fasting.
1. Do I consume food/drink (or other things) past the point of fullness/satiation?
2. Do I focus excessively on this consumption?
3. Is this consumption harming my body or relationships?
4. Is the well-being of others compromised by my food/drink cravings?
5. Are my food/drink habits dedicated to serving my immediate gratifications rather than serving my life mission and deeper values?
(warning: stay out of the muck of the comments)